What We Offer
Innocence Rooms offers self-service accommodation in Ipswich. In practice, this means guests can help themselves to a selection of hot beverages, sweet biscuits and fruit 24 hours a day. As an alternative, guests can provide their own favourite food items and use the facilities of a large, well-equipped kitchen to prepare them. We’ve tried to make it easy for people in a hurry or those who want to come and go at strange hours!!
We will endeavour the kitchen is maintained in a clean and tidy state. However, guests are asked to be mindful the kitchen is a common area and it would be appreciated if consumables can be put away (particularly refrigerated items) and used crockery / cutlery either washed and put away or placed in the dishwasher. Within the Kitchen, you will find a washing machine which is available for your use.
The Conservatory has been designed to offer a relaxation and reading area for guests. Because of this, no television has been installed.
A selection of local information is available, including details of events happening in Ipswich, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Kesgrave, Foxhall and all around Suffolk. Books & magazines are for the reading enjoyment of guests.
Other Services in Brief
- On-site car park covered by CCTV (at Ipswich East) and security lighting
- High internal safety specification includes a ‘No Smoking’ policy
- Code-locked front door allows access after 3pm on day of arrival and at any time thereafter
- Children welcome
- Modern, clean, comfortable en-suite bedrooms
- Luxury Single, Twin or King Size (5ft) bed options
- Quality décor and furnishings
- High pressure pumped water system with ample hot water
- Free high-speed wireless broadband internet connection
- Flat screen televisions with Freeview at Ipswich West and full Virgin Media programme selection at Ipswich East
- Hairdryers in each room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sheltered rear garden with Patio, Table and Chairs
- Outstanding personal care
- Great value!